Ceramic Knife – Chef and Paring Knives Gift Set – Black Mirror Finish, Sheaths, Magnetic Box and Sleeve________________________________________________________________________________________________
Model:Ceramic Knife – Chef and Paring Knives Gift Set – Black Mirror Finish, Sheaths, Magnetic Box and Sleeve
Want to feel like a professional chef in your own home kitchen?
Introducing the Solutionelle Ceramic 8-inch Chef Knife – with BONUS 4-inch Paring Knife
These ceramic knives are the perfect cutting, slicing and dicing tools for your daily cooking tasks.
– Exceptional sharpness and design means ultra-thin slices can be made of vegetables and boneless meat.
– Relax! You’ll notice that there’s no need to “force” your way into a cut. The chef’s knife does the work for you!
– Easy glide, easy clean! (Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended). A quick rinse with mild soap will do the trick. You’ll have meals and clean-up done in a flash, leaving more time for family, friends and fun!
Set includes luxury magnetic gift box, wrapped in an elegant red sleeve
This item is gift-ready just as it is! Impress your friends by gifting this for any birthday, wedding, bridal shower, anniversary, housewarming or virtually any occasion.
Unique, FDA approved manufacturing process that produces more durable ceramic knives
– Long-lasting sharpness and durability when used as directed
– Thicker spines means knives are not as prone to breakage
– Use only on wood, bamboo or plastic cutting surfaces. (No marble, steel, ceramic or bare countertops)
100% BETTER-THAN-MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Love these knives or Solutionelle will refund your money *AND* send a replacement!
ORDER NOW! – Try this Ceramic Chef Knife Set today – and when you do, consider getting another one for a friend or relative before they’re sold out!
Ceramic knives are a great complement to steel knives because they handle laborious slicing and dicing tasks with incredible ease. Heavy chopping, hacking, prying and cleaving is best left to steel knives. Ceramic knives are much harder than steel. This means they are prone to chipping if used improperly.